Time is TBD|
The Westin City Centre Bahrain
Customer Management Skills Workshop
One-Day Workshop that will improve the customer experience at your business. By attending this workshop, you will learn how to communicate with Customer, develop positive body language & tone of voice, handle telephone calls and manage customer complaint professionally. Call +973 66634241 & 36669400
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Westin City Centre Bahrain, Al Seef District, Manama, Bahrain
About The Event
Great customer service is the holy grail of business. Once you have it, it seems like it has the power to reveal all the secrets of success. Providing flawless service, however, is not always easy. And while the search for great customer service skills and abilities is a more recent endeavour, many people would argue it’s just as elusive as the mythical grail that prompted the Crusades. No matter how many customer service skill assessment surveys you send out, much of the customer psyche will remain a mystery. Thankfully, researchers have been gathering data on customer service satisfaction for years, the search for good customer service comes with a far more detailed road map, and it all starts with YOU.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
1. Communicate with the Customer effectively
2. Positive body language and tone of voice
3. Handling Telephone calls handling
4. Handling Customer complaint professionally
5. Improve Customer Satisfaction
6. To Communicate with the Customer effectively
7. To understand the meaning of effective communication
8. To identify the consistency of attending the customer
9. To state the 6 elements of attending the Customer positively
10. To develop positive body language and tone of voice
11. To learn skills of Handling Telephone calls
12. To master Welcome /Good Bye the caller according to the company standards.
13. To apply the basic 8 elements of successful telephone communication and explain why it’s important.
14. To master the proper way to take over a message, and why?
15. To identify how to manage Customer complaint professionally
16. To develop practices to improve Customer Satisfaction
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This activity is positively designated for the following staff:
1. All healthcare practitioners and professionals including doctors, surgeons, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, technicians, and healthcare allied services
2. Healthcare Managers and Leaders
3. Head of Departments
4. Quality leaders and Accreditation teams
5. Infection Prevention and Control Committees
6. Facility Management and Safety Officers
By attending this workshop both organization and participant will gain the following values:
Gaining Value for Organization
Improve business safety practices
Gaining Value for participants
Practice with self confidence
Avoid preventable error