Fri, 16 Nov|
The Westin City Centre Bahrain
Dental Assisting Principles 10-CME Workshop
10-CME Credit Dental Assisting Principles Workshop, Friday & Saturday 16-17 October 2018 accredited by NHRA Bahrain. This workshop teaches dental and medical nurses the principles of dental assisting and helps them to provide quality and safe dental practices and achieve high customer satisfaction.
Time & Location
16 Nov 2018, 8:00 AM – 17 Nov 2018, 5:00 PM
The Westin City Centre Bahrain, Al Seef District, Manama, Bahrain
About The Event
Dental Assisting Principles Workshop
1. Understand fundamental principles of Dental Assisting by American and Canadian standards.
2. Learn standard and comprehensive scope of duty of Dental Assistant
3. Learn critical components of the most frequently used dental instruments, their function and use.
4. Learn names of dental instruments and equipment, and how they pertain to specific treatments
5. Identify instrumentation set up for each specific dental treatment
6. Learn guidelines for cleanliness for pre and post dental patient treatment
7. Review updated safety gear and clothing for dental assistants and patients for all dental appointments.
8. Learn universal numbering system for both adult and pediatric teeth
9. Learn how to master dental charting manually, learn all the symbols
10. Review computerized format of dental charting
11. Know the correct “clock positions” as you assist a left handed or right-handed dentist
12. Learn major do’s and don’t’s in dental assisting.
13. Learn top ten characteristics of a highly successful dental assistant
14. Master the proper techniques MOISTURE CONTROL.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Dental Nurses
• All Medical Nurses (willing to join the Dentistry Practice)
• Dental Hygienists
• Dental Assistants
• Dental Technicians or Dental Receptionists who wish to pursue careers in dental assisting
• Graduate of High school students who are considering a career in dental assisting