Endocrinology Review and Updates 9-CME Credit
Time & Location
About The Event
Endocrinology Review and Updates Workshop is a ONE SINGLE presenter Dr. Khaled Said Mohamed Abdelgalil
Endocrinology is the branch of physiology and medicine concerned with endocrine glands and hormones. Any alternation of normal hormonal will lead to significant health problem that need immediate attention and medical care. Diabetes mellitus, hypertension, hyperlipidemiathyroid dysfunction and hyperuricemia are common diseases in this category and so prevalent in Bahrain. This Endocrinology Review and Updates Workshop is a training opportunity that will bring together clinicians and nurse dealing with endocrinal diseases for a unique learning experience and opportunities to listen to expert faculty and share knowledge with colleagues. The workshop will present a comprehensive, in-depth endocrine program focused on the latest updates in the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine conditions like diabetes mellitus and thyroid dysfunction, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hyperuricemia and how to manage a pregnant leady with both diseases. The workshop will give attendees the opportunity to apply their knowledge to real-life scenarios. Discussing different cases and complicated scenarios.
Attendees of this training opportunity will:
1. Know Type One Diabetes Mellitus: Risk Factors, Presentations, Complications, and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) 2019 Updated Guidelines, Latest Recommendation.
2. Identify Type Two Diabetes Mellitus: Risk Factors, Presentations and Complications, American Diabetes Association (ADA) 2019 Updated Guidelines and Recommendation.
3. Get to know Diabetes Mellitus Type One and Two Case Presentation and Management
4. Recognize Thyroid Gland Dysfunction: Risk Factor, Etiology and Presentations and the updated management of Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
5. Listen to Case presentation of Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism.
6. Learn how to manage Pregnancy with Diabetes and Thyroid Dysfunction.
7. Identify Hypertension: Risk Factors, Presentations and Complications, American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) Updated Guidelines and Recommendation.
8. Identify Hyperuricemia: Risk Factors, Presentations and Complications, American College of Rheumatology Updated Guidelines and Recommendation.
Identify Hyperlipidemia: Risk Factors, Presentations and Complications, American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) Updated Guidelines and Recommendation.