Fri, 05 Nov|
Zoom Cloud Meeting
Healthcare Risk Management 10-CME ONline Workshop
Join 10-CME Credit Online Training accredited by NHRA Bahrain for all healthcare professionals. Fees BD 25/person BenefitPay to mobile 39042859. WhatsApp: +97336077750 for more details.
Time & Location
05 Nov 2021, 9:00 AM GMT+3
Zoom Cloud Meeting
About The Event
HEALTHCARE RISK MANAGEMENT
We live in a challenging chaotic world full of continuous change. We run businesses seeking profit and success. However, we need to consider the uncertainty to achieve our business objectives and be successful. Risk is the negative incidence that interferes with achieving the business's strategic and operational objectives. And Risk Management is basically an approach in which we explore, identify, analyze and mitigate the risks that can affect our projects and business. Attendees of this Healthcare Risk Management Workshop will learn and master how to identify risks, analyze risks and create strategies that can prevent and treat these identified potential risks. Additionally, there will be Hand on Practice and training on how to create Risk Register and how to develop risk management plan.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Strategy and Risk Management Terms
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Principals
- Risk Management Framework: Developing Risk Context, Risk Assessment, and Risk Treatment
- Developing Risk Management Register
- Clinical Risk Management: Identify the priorities
- Risk Management Tools & Methodologies e.g. Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) & Mistake Proofing (Poka Yoke) and Root Cause Analysis
- Barrier-based Risk assessment (Bowtie) Methodology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This activity is designated for all professionals working in any type of healthcare facility.
By attending this workshop both organization and participant will gain the following values:
Gaining Value for Organization
§ Positive Reputation
§ client Trust
§ Client satisfaction
§ Improve business safety practices
§ Avoid preventable claim
Gaining Value for participants
§ Be a Risk Management, Safety and/or quality champion
§ Do no harm
§ Practice with self confidence
§ Avoid preventable error