Healthcare Risk Management Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
We live in a challenging chaotic world full of continuous change. We run business seeking profit
and success. However, we need to consider the uncertainty to achieve our business objectives
and be successful. Risk is the negative incidence that interferes with achieving the business
strategic and operational objectives. And Risk Management is basically an approach in which we
explore, identify, analyze and mitigate the risks that can affect our projects and business.
Attendees of this Healthcare Risk Management Workshop will learn and master how to identify
risks, analyze risks and create strategies that can prevent and treat these identified potential risks.
Additionally, there will be Hand on Practice and training on how to create Risk Register and how
to develop risk management plan.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
1. Strategy and Risk Management Terms
2. ISO 31000 Risk Management Principals
3. Risk Management Framework: Developing Risk Context, Risk Assessment and Risk
4. Developing Risk Management Register
5. Clinical Risk Management: Identify the priorities
6. Risk Management Tools & Methodologies e.g. Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
& Mistake Proofing (Poka Yoke) and Root Cause Analysis
7. Barrier-based Risk assessment (Bowtie) Methodology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This activity is designated for all professionals working in any type of healthcare facility.
By attending this workshop both organization and participant will gain the following values:
Gaining Value for Organization
Improve business safety practices
Avoid preventable claim
Gaining Value for participants
Be a Risk Management, Safety
and/or quality champion
Do no harm
Practice with self-confidence
Avoid preventable error