Healthcare Risk Management Workshop 7-CME CREDIT
Time & Location
About The Event
Healthcare Risk Management Program is an essential training for all healthcare professionals, head of departments, top management, leaders and governance professionals to enhance their clinical and operating skills and provide the high quality and safe service to clients and community. You will learn how to identify, analyse risks and develop strategies to minimize or eliminate hazardous and risks.
The Event is to be delivered over two days from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm in the The Wesin Hotel, Bahrain City Center. The event is presented by Dr Abdalla Ibrahim. Contact +973 66634241, +97339042859 & +97336077750 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Abdalla Ibrahim is a Healthcare Quality Expert, Adjunct Faculty to Geneva Business School, International Healthcare Surveyor, Certified Healthcare Surveyor & Accreditation Specialist by Accreditation Canada.
An experienced Presenter & Organizer of Education and Training events for different clients including Leaders, Seniors & Young Professionals plus establishing their educational curriculu
Topics To Be Covered
1. Strategy & Risk Management Terms
2. ISO 31000 Risk Management Principals
3. Risk Management Framework: Develop Risk Context, Risk Assessment & Risk Treatment
4. Developing Risk Management Registrar
5. Clinical Risk Management : Identify the priorities
6. Risk Management Tools & Methodologies e.g Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA) & Mistake Proofing (POKE YOKE) & Root Cause Analysis
7. NBArrier-based Risk Assessment (BOWTIE) Methodology
8. Hand on Practise and training on implementation of BowtieXP Software.
Who Can Attend ?
1. All Healthcare Doctors & Nurses.
2. Healthcare Organisation Leaders, Directors & Managers
3. Accreditation Co-ordinators & Safety Officers
4. Community Groups interested in Risk Management