Time & Location
About The Event
Neonatal infections are infections of the neonate (newborn) during the neonatal period or first four weeks after birth. Neonatal infections may be contracted by transplacental transfer in utero, in the birth canal during delivery (perinatal), or by other means after birth.
1. Identify background and Pathophysiology of neonatal infection
2. Identify clinical features of neonatal infection
3. Learn the required investigation for neonatal infection
4. Learn the required investigation for neonatal infection
5. Involve in Open discussion and learn from other experts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
April 24, 2018 From 7:30 pm to 11:15 pm
7:30 pm -8:00 pm Registration and Networking
8:00 pm -9:00 pm Neonatology Infection background, prevalence and pathophysiology
9:00 pm -10:00 pm Neonatology Infection Case Presentation: Clinical Features, Investigation and management
10:00 pm – 10:30 pm • Open Discussion, Q & A
10:30 pm -11:15 pm • Networking and Dinner
End of Day One of the Workshop