Thu, 13 Feb|
The Westin City Centre Bahrain
One-Day 9-CME Credit Endocrinology Review and Updates
9-CME Credit One-Day workshop on Friday 13th March 2020. The Westin Hotel, Bahrain City Center. Accredited by NHRA. Contact us on +973 66634241/ +973 36077750, email: email@example.com
Time & Location
13 Feb 2020, 8:00 AM
The Westin City Centre Bahrain, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Salman Highway Al Seef District, Manama, Bahrain
About The Event
Endocrinology is the branch of physiology and medicine concerned with endocrine glands and hormones. Any alternation of normal hormonal will lead to significant health problem that need immediate attention and medical care. Diabetes mellitus, hypertension, hyperlipidemia thyroid dysfunction and hyperuricemia are common diseases in this category and so prevalent in
Bahrain. This Endocrinology Review and Updates Workshop is a training opportunity that will bring together clinicians and nurse dealing with endocrinal diseases for a unique learning experience and opportunities to listen to expert faculty and share knowledge with colleagues. The workshop will present a comprehensive, in-depth endocrine program focused on the latest
updates in the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine conditions like diabetes mellitus and thyroid dysfunction, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hyperuricemia and how to manage a pregnant leady with both diseases. The workshop will give attendees the opportunity to apply their knowledge to real-life scenarios. Discussing different cases and complicated scenarios.
Attendees of this training opportunity will:
1. Know Type One Diabetes Mellitus: Risk Factors, Presentations, Complications, and the American
Diabetes Association (ADA) 2019 Updated Guidelines, Latest Recommendation.
2. Identify Type Two Diabetes Mellitus: Risk Factors, Presentations and Complications, American Diabetes Association (ADA) 2019 Updated Guidelines and Recommendation.
3. Get to know Diabetes Mellitus Type One and Two Case Presentation and Management
4. Recognize Thyroid Gland Dysfunction: Risk Factor, Etiology and Presentations and the updated management of Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
5. Listen to Case presentation of Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism.
6. Learn how to manage Pregnancy with Diabetes and Thyroid Dysfunction.
7. Identify Hypertension: Risk Factors, Presentations and Complications, American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) Updated Guidelines and Recommendation.
8. Identify Hyperuricemia: Risk Factors, Presentations and Complications, American College of Rheumatology Updated Guidelines and Recommendation.
9. Identify Hyperlipidemia: Risk Factors, Presentations and Complications, American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) Updated Guidelines and Recommendation.