Skin Care Principles Workshop 6-CME Credit
Time & Location
About The Event
Skin Care Principles is a practical, evidence-based workshop to the principles of skin management and skin health. This workshop focuses on the components of helping patients with skin conditions and exploring the underlying evidence base. It provides practitioners with the skills and information needed to become competent in caring for the skin, preventing skin breakdown, managing patients with common skin conditions and helping patients cope with the psychological impact of skin problems.
1. Learn the Physiology of Skin
2. Learn how to prepare patient before skin procedures
3. Review Acne Causes, Presentations and Management
4. Review Skin Pigmentation and learn Management
5. Identify causes of Excess Skin Hair and Management
6. Identify Eczema causes, presentations and management
7. Learn the use and precaution of Laser in management of skin
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• All Dermatologist and Dermatology Nurses
• All Medical Doctors and Medical Nurses